Her Excellency, Dr. Aisha Abubakar Audu, a former 1st Lady of Kogi State, is an accredited Ambassador for both the African Business Roundtable (ABR) and WOLMI with United Nations under ECOSOC. She currently stands as the Deputy Head Of Mission To The United Nations for the World Humanity Commission WHC / Under-Secretary-General For Humanitarian Affairs, And Representative Of The Commission To Commonwealth | EU | UN | ASEAN and IGOs In United States Of America.
She is a self-motivated and thorough professional with proven track records. Skilled in international negotiations and financial advisory, she has extensive experience in managing projects, leading consulting teams and providing management consulting, workforce and organizational development, training facilitation and coaching services to Federal, State, Local Governments and Private Organizations.
She holds a Professorship Laureate award in Philanthropy, MA & Ph.D. in Theology, BA in Theology, AA in Business Administration; she is a business guru, attestable by the pillar she represents as Chairman/CEO Aiba Voltex Services Nigeria LTD., Chairman NEGOA Energy Limited, and President/Founder of A3 Foundation in all of which she brings informed perspectives and an abundance of knowledge to the forefront. Her team spirit is certainly one of the reasons many organisations want her as Managerial board member.
Due to her dynamic work life, Prof. Aisha took up additional appointments offered her, and with a brilliant mind, discharges all duty simultaneously. She is the Lead Consultant for SME Development and Job Creation to the Office of the Special Adviser to the President on Youth and Student Affairs. She is currently the National Patroness, National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) and the Vice President of LifeSavers Ambassadors Intl. Ministries.
She is a member, technical working committee on rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) with the Office of the Chairman, Rehabilitation Committee, Federal Civil Service Staff with Disabilities Multipurpose Cooperative Society in collaboration with the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Disability Matters.
She is a board member of Cecilia IBRU University, she was a board member of Federal Polytechnic Nassarawa; and was also member Technical Working Committee, Office of the Special Adviser to the President on Social Development Matters and Special Duties. She served as the Special Adviser on International Relations/Investment to the Executive Governor of Kogi State in 2000-2003 and 2011-2013.
She is indeed a handmade of our God who blessed her with a large heart. When Her Excellency became Kogi state 1st Lady from the year 2000-2003, her compassion for the lowly moved her into assisting so many impoverished children and families by reducing poverty. She complimented the State Government’s effort and policy in achieving the Millennium Development Goals (MDG’s), also spearheaded the development of feasibility studies/initial funding of Obajana Cement Company in Kogi state which is currently known as the Dangote Cement, the largest cement industry in West Africa.
This rock-type personality has bagged her many accolades and awards; some of which include:
- Nominated for The Most Valuable Governors’ Wife Award (MVGWA) in recognition of the positive impact A3 Foundation still bestows on the people Nigeria; April 2018.
- Award of recognition as Outstanding Women in 2018 by the Universal Peace Federation as part of the 2018 United Nations International Women’s Day. 4th March 2018
- GHF Ambassador Award in recognition of humanitarian contribution to the country by the Green Heroes Foundation. February 2018.
- Award as Fellow by the Board of West African Society for Communication and Administration in recognition of the meritorious contribution to socio-economic developments. April 2017.
- Peace Loving Global Citizen award recognition by Universal Peace Federation (International)
- Award of Recognition by Global Women Inventors & Innovators Network (GWIIN)/Italian Women Inventors and Innovators Network (ITWIIN). June 2017
- Award of Excellence by the National Council of Women Societies for support to women and youths development in Nigeria.
- 2016 Strategic Partnership Award in recognition of outstanding partnerships with CISCO in ICT skills development, job creation and networking academy development, August 2016.
- Distinguished Excellent Service Award as distinguished lifetime humanitarian by the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN). 2016
- Nigerian Association of Women Entrepreneurs: NAWE Woman of the Year 2014-2016
- Award per Excellence for Outstanding Contributions in Humanitarian Service– Rotary Club of Abuja Utako District September 1st
- Distinguished Award of Honour in recognition of support to the successful hosting of the recently concluded 19th edition of NIPOGA 2017 by the National Association of Polytechnic Students (NAPS). 2017
- Meritorious Award as an Igala Ambassador by the Kogi East Ambassadors in recognition of immense contributions to the development of the Igala Nation. May 2017.
- Distinguished Excellent Service Award as distinguished lifetime humanitarian by the National Youth Council of Nigeria. 2016
- Igala Woman of Substance by Who is Who in Igala Land Magazine. October 2015.
- Award for advocacy of youth development and humanitarian services by Youth Advocacy of Nigeria in recognition and appreciation of her contribution to good governance, development & peace in Nigeria, 29th September 2016
- Distinguished CEO’s Award for Outstanding Leadership Qualities by Papyrus Magazine a leading youth development report team, October 23rd, 2016 and also in Dec. 2017
- Inspirational Hope Alive Woman of the year 2016: Hope Alive Personality Awards 2016 for inspiration by Face of Hope Foundation, 2016
- One of the 100th Centenary VIPs for Peace Advocacy
- African Fashion Icon of the Year 2014 in Accra Ghana.
- Humanitarian Award in appreciation of dedicated and tireless effort for “a better life for Orphans and vulnerable children” and provisions of a comfortable permanent accommodation for over 50 orphans by Tivid Orphanage Homes Int’l, 20th September 2016.
- Ambassadorial Award for Statesmen/Women at large under the United Nations-ECOSOC
- African Leadership Award for Most Outstanding Woman in Leadership 2014 in Dubai
- United Nation International Peace Corp Award.
- National Excellence Merit Award by the LifeSavers Ambassadors Intl. Ministries. Dec. 2017
Dr. Aisha, who is a one-time gubernatorial candidate of Kogi state, is an active team player in the nation’s political spectrum and the Chairperson of Igala Nations Cup, for Grassroots Development through Football in Kogi East.
Contributions to National Development (National Scene)
- As President/Founder of the A3 Foundation, over 1,500 Nigerian youths have successfully been trained for FREE under the Digital Jobs Africa Initiative in conjunction with the Rockefeller Foundation, CISCO, and Presidency, the office of the SA to the President on Youth and Student Affairs. (Between Oct. 2015 – Feb. 2017). It is worthy of note that these trained youths are being guided for employment and empowerment under this scheme.
- A3 Foundation in partnership with SAGE GLOBAL NIGERIA provided entrepreneurship training for over 400,000 primary/secondary schools across Nigeria. An initiative that empowered over 50,000 business start-ups in various communities where these secondary schools are located. This was fully funded by UNESCO.
- As the NAWE Woman of the year for 2014 – 2016 Awardee (Nigerian Association of Women Entrepreneurs), the Foundation Partnered with “SAY YES TO OUR NEEDS”; a registered cooperative supporting micro-business start-ups and upscaling. This partnership helped over 300 women with the disbursement of N10,000 and N20,000 each as seed grants for new start-ups and to help grow old businesses.
- A3 Foundation partnered with NIPOGA for Grassroots Sports Development. The 19th edition of the Nigeria Polytechnic Games (NIPOGA) took place between 26th April and 6th May 2017 at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Nasarawa State, with 81 Polytechnics from across the Country in Participation.
- The A3 Foundation is currently in negotiation with the Social Investment Scheme/GEEPs providing data and packaging 300,000 women and IDPs especially in the North East, North West and North Central zones to receive soft loans to rehabilitate their businesses including farming and access to market for sales of their produce.
- The A3 Foundation organized World Mayors African Region Conference & Exhibition (Calabar, 2016) it attracted many diplomats and Mayors/Local Government Administrators from all over Africa.
Contributions to National Development (International Scene)
- In the same 2013, she partnered with the White House Public Engagement/ Africa affairs Department to Host the FIRST African Immigrant policy Forum Sept 2013 celebrating the Africa-Immigrants Heritage Month.
- She was the Sole initiator of the African Leaders/Heads of State Summit in Washington DC with the White House Directorate of African Affairs.
- In 2012/2013, she Co-partnered with African Business Roundtable (ABR) and led other investors for the Annual African Investment Summit in New-York. An Event that is usually attended by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and high-level dignitaries and top business gurus.
- In 2014 she was accredited Ambassador by United Nations as the New York designated Representative for African Business Roundtable.
- She also was Accredited Ambassador by United Nations as the New York designated Representative for Wolmi at the United Nations Headquarters.
- Aisha was appointed Ambassador Outreach/Consultant for African Business Roundtable with the mandate to represent ABR in all negotiation with White House, working out modalities with the U.S. Government and UN to organize the African Leaders Summit with Leading Business Executives.
- She advocated with the US Congress, USAID, Maryland State/DC Governments, and the White House administration on African Affairs to bring African leaders to the forefront on issues of Diaspora community Involvement on Immigration, Health faith base and economic related issues.
- She partnered with the NEPAD Global Partnership Centre and NEPAD Peer Mentoring Program International Institute on the Agriculture and Food Security Cluster, Social Housing Scheme and International Market Access for African products initiatives to develop credible training, mentoring and capacity-building summits in the USA, and other parts of the world for Africans.
- She was a Co-Partner and consultant at the “Nigeria Power Summit” in Washington DC with Nigeria Governors and high-level dignitaries in attendance since 2010.
She also holds various traditional titles;
- Yeye Oba of Bunuland.
- Yeye Aare Bobare of Lagos.
- Yeye Obaloyin of Oyo
Amb. Dr. Aisha is a rare beauty to behold; an amazing mother of three; a cheerful and humble lady who see no wrong in people and never quick to condemn anyone. A worthy Ambassador who is active in faith-based and youth and social development programs, her pure love for God and His Kingdom work will overwhelm you; little wonder she is endeared by many.