• The A3 Foundation partnered with the Igala Project group and paid over 1 million naira to begin construction and renovation of the Atache School in Anyingba of Kogi state.
• The A3 Foundation also partnered with Ebira Elders Forum and paid over 1 million naira to construct and renovate a primary school in Okene, Kogi State.
• Payment of School fees for poor and vulnerable children
• Sponsor of disadvantaged final year students in tertiary institutions
• Conduct School Outreach Programme in remote villages of mountain districts
• Women literacy classes in remote communities where there is no access of government facilities.
• Over the years, the A3 Foundation has been involved in payment of medical bills for over 200 patients at the Grimard Hospital Anyingba, in Kogi State. The Foundation has also supported the Ekundayo Children Home Orphanage in Yagba-East with a monthly donation to support their activities and take care of the children in the home.
• The A3 Foundation has sponsored/paid for necessary surgeries for Nigerians in need. The foundation recently paid for successful kidney transplants in India, sponsored a patient for heart surgery, another patient for Dilated Heart Disease at Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Nigeria. A3 has also paid the medical bills of less privileged patients treated in Grimand Hospital, Ayingba of Kogi State for over two years.
• A3 Foundation has also worked to restore the health of women with
fertility related problems and paid for their medical bills.